Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bad Girl s Guide to Health

Bad Girl s Guide to Health One of my feelings will be less desirable hung above. I have done many times, as a part of adolescents and young adults, with the time I re-21 I was sick from alcohol. I was sick and waking up the handle of Advil and certainly had the right amount of water by my bed, every weekend. I had the perfect solution and routine for the moing after the management of pain. That's when I knew that things are much better.I remember when my friend Lisa asked me for my 21st Birthday to celebrate. At this time I had to take the bar many years as an able age drinkers after a long night-life. Nothing out of the ordinary, since most people my age were in some humor. I looked over, my friends were older, and I was able to cash in what I wanted my birthday to.On disgusting I ordered a large and strong cocktails. A long Iced Tea Iceland, to be exact. This is a powerful blend of all white spirits with a touch of Coca-cola and sour mix. I was so bad, I spent the rest of the afteoon, by car, while my friend enjoyed our shopping plans.The is, I did not really drink. I thought this is what you have on your 21st Birthday to celebrate. Sounds familiar? Our ways of life the pleasure, joy and allow us to "bad guys" are so limited. They are usually too much to drink, eat, live and put through our bodies. It has been a better way.Training inner Bad Girl It has an inteal Bad Girl and is chomping at bit. In fact, they can not wait for the party. You know, there's nothing like a special occasion to give us an excuse to drag a chair to buffet.Let 's, one thing is clear. It has an inteal Bad Girl. You can train to be their school. This can be fun, sometimes, right? You get to relax and let your soul and let someone else show. In this day and many years may be a common way relief.Here are happy to have known him for: - Only if you feel you really have tried to sabotage the efforts your health, eat large amounts of chocolate if you're bored who want to RAID the refrigerator and look for something. And no matter what they eat and drink, never satisfied when it comes to fun, things that you are ready for the cocktail, sugar, take drugs and all that the inteal pressure loves for you to go out and eat too late / drink too much when you have large projects on the next day / the next few weeks is what they say: "What the hell, I'm already off track, may also be that ... You know what I "m talking about. He loves to party, likes to mix things and their actions are usually translates into a kind of imbalance. Guess what? This is in order. I think it is always better than unconsciously aware binge binge. So let's recognize them. (By the way, she loves to confirm.) My point is, for your attention and give you some new options to try with.So, because we are dealing with food and drink as a medicine and entertainment? That is why my two cents Let our inner Bad Girl have their way with us: 1) E 'usually more fun than the way in which what happens in your Life2.) You're life could be a little juicier , and the time your binge looks more exciting than your reality3.) 's something that you may not want to feel fully4.) There is an unsatisfied need in your primary food. (Primary food is something that you have RSS feeds, but not on a silver platter. Things like kisses, hugs, exercise, hobbies, conversation, intimacy, feeling connected to the completion of sex, work you like, a spiritual life, feeling accepted, etc. ..) 5) Lack of awareness of available options for your party, have fun, feel connected, without blow of steam with the brass body6.) If you have waited too long to do something good for you. You have reached the point of exhaustion / overload / over-stimulation / over-stressed / bued / etc .. At this point it is almost impossible to think clearly and new ideas.7.) We all have a natural need for expansion, lightness and happiness. You get to decide how she feels that way.NOTE: You need to anticipate your inner desire to be bad, instead of waiting for the bite in bum.It 's, at a good restaurant and know what you need before you ask for it. You can satisfy your thirst with tasty food and refreshing glass of water before you think about it. She has a sweet taste after a meal, so the dessert before you have time to think about when you want. It feels so great when your server anticipate your wishes. You can relax and trust in the flow of evening.In my life is balance. I am a Libra (the sign of balance), Ayurvedic medicine in my body is a pitta type (type of body balance, moderation and that our fire under control), as a child I had a good eye for what right and what is, and I did not even extreme measures for the balance. In general, I am really in a balance and it is no wonder, help others, their version of a balanced life. That said, please do not misunderstand me, I am far from perfect.In fact, my inner Bad Girl, as I did until things annoy balanced. My relationship is good, then I will move and cause some friction. I am just a boring kind of movement, so close together, unless I Zapping and try new things. In essence, what I see is trying to be an issue to sink their teeth in which there is indeed the case. I am a woman of fire in me and my inner Bad Girl wants always play.Solution: I give you something to do, and leaves me in peace. For there can be oh so good to be bad.It 's good for your inteal Bad Girl BadGiving to do something, and anticipating their needs is the key to sound really fun. Otherwise, how is your health inner goddess always a chance against Miss Bad bad-ass like that un po 'di Naughty and fair with your health efforts. There is only one way. Take your inner Bad Girl un po 'di attenzione and Chomp on something. If the year of struggle, of spices and not invite your inner Bad Girl. It can be really challenging and can be fun, a good time. For example: Can not seem to exert your sofa? Find your board movement. - Think of yoga? Get a yoga video for couples and make it naked with your partner Bored with exercise? Register for a class that feels like an advantage for you: Latin dance, rock climbing courses, Argentine Tango, hire personal trainers Hunky, African dance, etc. .. You can not delete your favorite party food, Upgrade! - Love your chocolate? Get the best you can buy, merge the color and your breasts and ask your partner, your chocolate cravings-service aphrodisiac fruit smoothies at your next party by joseriverrey herbal extract and chocolate syrup.Work stress is out? Build reserves of self-care. - I started on Monday, and every week I feel like I'm not evil. All other works and to pretend that I am here on Sunday .- You can take a day off work when they feel at ease in the comparison only if one feels as if absolutely necessary to eliminate some .- e - mail to 'hell of purchase of the computer it.We will be paper, paper towels and toilet paper. Why not a pool of self-care? E 'as a credit in the bank for you. If stressful times hit, you are much less responsive, if you have done for themselves. In this way, the cycle only under the utmost care of yourself, if you get sick and tired. And this is an expensive way to print live.Feeling? Press back to life some primary food. - Take your relationship with your partner, of course, because good things you throw one for you and have no reason to refuse all food and beverages and activities or topics that do not revolve around drinking. Certainly, some cocktails! Even your creative thinking to create, without (or less) of alcohol. If you have an idea, check out the book "The Bad Girl's Guide to Life Party." It makes me laugh out loud with the issue with them .- sexy and memory of a woman. Listen to music, the feminine, a spa night, to take a date, do something! Embark on a pleasure in the diet of the goddess of love! - Have fun and silly days with your partner or friends - which is really nutritious! For me, it will create, Fun Stuff to circumvent Mrs. Bad-Ass bad effort for a while 'attention on my part. And it is a discipline. Joy, joy, fun and live a juicy life is a discipline. SP-woman for the suffering, struggle and to give us a hard time! Ugh! Let's Give It Up and find joy in our self-care, eating well, and our bodies! The zany, fun and exciting to health are chases, the more likely you want to stay, and the less likely you are waiting for food and beverages, such as entertainment and medicine. Now that sounds like fun? Karin Witzig of Wild Woman Wellness? Health Coaching is in private practice and a speaker in the subway in New York for almost five years and a national clientele of courageous women, their food and energy grooves truce. Specializes in the sound very pleasant, convenient and fun. You can be achieved by

No comments:

Post a Comment