Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Top Ten things I learned from my garden

The Top Ten things I leaed from my garden 1. Weed. The seeds means that at some point you have to remove some of the plants, so that the others have the opportunity to grow and prosper. Similarly, we have only so much space in your life and you need to get rid of tolerations, in order to have the space and nutrients and the self-care to grow and prosper. In the same way that you let the bigger, stronger plants stay focused on your strengths and let them grow. 2nd If you what to do to keep the first thing ever. Is there a place in my garden, which needed only a Rose Bush. And I planted 5th It 's like a blackhole. I went to look for other crops. Whatever I have planted there has died, and no matter what fertilizer, irrigation, assistance or further xtem I finally was forced to admit that for some reason, nothing to grow there. I have what is essentially an ego-position and went with the flow. Now is the place for my garden statues. 3rd On the other hand, if it is not broke, do not solve the problem - and not listen to other people! I have another place in my garden where the geraniums thrive throughout the year. My sister stayed with me during the week, and I do not feel like my garden has been watered enough. I have to water the geraniums, and now they are thin and the leaves have tued color, and I ask her survival. It seems that were blooming on my neglect and have been very happy with the way things were. 4th Stay in contact with the ground and water. Stay in touch with life. Some of my calmer moments play in my garden. I Do not wear gloves, and I take my shoes and walk away in the mud and tu the soil with my bare hands. I work with people and ideas, and my body in contact with the ground ground me. 5th There is a time to gather and a time to sow. You will lea the ancient elemental cycles of nature. E 'bello snapdragons champagne for a few moments in the spring, when panseys is too cold for anything to grow, chrysanthemums in autumn and even the memories of high school football Corsagen mother. Finally, the tomato crop, and when you die, it's time for the investment of broccoli. And 'our tradition and the cycles of years, and that the importance for our lives. 6. You will enjoy the nature of many surprises. The rose bush is not growing, not Impatiens start, but a crepe myrtle created a record by another more than 5 'away, when I had no idea that spreads, and the biggest surprise of everyone - from nothing a few Petín Chile arrived. I have no idea where they came from, but are not welcome, as the day is long. Nature provides. 7th Nothing tastes as good as something you grew yourself. Invest in what you're doing, and will always taste better. These are the projects that you really work hard to make sense. 8th Find a partner who compliments you. One year the man of my life, and I had a vegetable garden. I expected, but my enthusiasm, and all painted. He dug holes and planted with what I do not expect much enthusiasm, but a kind of stubbo determination. Things I observed and was excited and then lost. He was the one who faithfully watered, and eliminated, and fertilizes the plants and move forward, without fancy, just hard work. Then, when the harvest came, I cooked up great things. He loved the meals and handed garden is a good thing after all. I am a strategist who loves all things to the floor, and then tu on someone else, someone who was not a dreamer, for its implementation. We were a good team. Now the garden is mine, and I appreciate his contribution earlier. He can never dream and vision, like me, and I have never had a taste for the same day, as he did, so we have a good team, and all leaed from others for our lives. 9th Plugs and Hoets and beetles and worms and snails. I have cuts and scratches on my hands and arms, such as wrinkles in the face - signs that are alive and in touch with life. When I click on the garden I see all kinds of critters that are part of life on this planet, and my traveling companion. There are errors they want to eat the roses, and snails, whose function I do not know, and worms that make this possible and should avoid Hoets. They quietly go about their daily work, of its intention to do, which may or may not be at odds with me, and sometimes we meet. 10th Butterflies. Butterflies, like happiness, and just a little 'shoulder. Although I planted a Butterfly Bush, but does not attract butterflies, but also other things. From time to time (I think it is a migratory) butterflies come in my garden, while I am with the other. I can not predict their arrival, and my attempt to load does not work, but yet to come! I can not take place, but it can happen the same. How lucky. If it is less predictable, it will lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment